Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday (early, early morning - like 12:40) - and I'm heading for Bremerton around 11:00 to hear Kate sing her duet and watch her promotion ceremony.  Then it's back home to begin working on the rewrite of chapter 3 of the Birdie and Twyla portion of the book. 
Finished chapter 2 last night and really like it.  Of course that opinion may change when I read it over this morning.  But went to bed last night feeling good about it.  The story is taking on such a nice twist with so much more meat that I feel I've really got a winner here. 
Wednesday critique was cancelled for today because so few could make it, but will run Chapter 1 by the group next week and see what everyone thinks.  My goal is to have five chapters rewritten by next week.  That remains to be seen, however and may just be wishful thinking.  We'll see what pans out.  Need to get this book completely finished by November because I want to do NaNo again and don't want this one still hanging over my head.
Should return from Bremerton by 3:30 give or take, so will begin writing again around 4:00, I hope.  Now if my neck and back will just hold out (need to get to a massage therapist).  Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment