Monday, November 1, 2010

November?? Are you sure?

Okay, so the year is passing me by and I didn't even know I was standing still. Today is November 1, the beginning to Nanowrimo - I was actually toying with the idea of attempting this this year - the idea being to write 50,000 words between November 1 and 30. Have actually nothing in mind and really should be working on Harry. I'm still at the Halloween party at the B & B and Nick's ex-wife shows up - the plot thickens. Have to go back and rework a lot of this book, and just keep putting it off for whatever reason - under the microscope it looks like fear of tons of work. And probably the microscope isn't lying.
The Authors Event, Write In The Valley, went well. Lots of work, but worth it, I think. Another new critique group evolved from it - all very young, new writers.
Finished a short story to enter in the Writer's Digest Short-Shorts contest. Both critique groups have looked at it, so will mail that off this week. Election Day tomorrow - so glad that's over.
Ugly, rainy, chilly day today. Supposed to be nice the rest of the week however. Good day to stay home and write.
And that's what I'm going to do upon closure of this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment