Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time to get organized

Ya know, I promised myself Nadine wouldn't stop me - sent her a letter backing out of our critique by mail thing, thought I was moving on . . . and what's happening, I haven't written a thing for two weeks!!!
I didn't even go to Wednesday critique yesterday - made a doctor appointment which interrupted that time slot - normally would have worked the doctor appointment around critique. In the back of my mind I keep thinking: what if she's right? - and then I kick myself for thinking that. So in the meantime, I'm entering Rich's memoir into his computer - editing and rewriting in places.
Tomorrow I will get back to Harry. And one of these days, I will sit down and read the book all the way through - to where I am. Judge for myself if I need more. I do this with other people's work all the time - maybe I'm terrified I'll find I need to add lots more and that's going to freak me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment